Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lazy days!

So Jeff has the day off today which means its pj day at the Austin house! haha! I always think we are going to be so productive on his days off and do all these fun family stuff that I think of throughout the week like go to the pool, or the zoo, or go furnature shopping (that one is more fun for me:) but we just lay around and watch movies and cuddle. I love it! Lazy days are the best!

Found these photos the other day! I just love these boys! And as you can tell, they love eachother! Jeff is such a cute daddy with Aiden. He will carry him like a baby and sing and dance with him. My favorite is when he puts Aiden on his shoulders and Aiden holds onto his hair like a horse! haha! Aiden's first words were "Dadda!" I am a little jealous, but he sure loves his daddy. Aiden will cry when daddy leaves for work because he misses him. You never really know how a person will be around kids, or frankly how you will be, until you have one of your own. I am so lucky that Jeff is such a good daddy. I cant wait till Aiden is old enough for Jeff to teach him how to play sports. These too are so much alike. They both are so happy in the mornings, they both are very determined, they both are silly and think they are so funny, and they both are mommy's best friends! Love my little family and our love our lazy pj days!

No comments:

Post a Comment